Followers

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Think cool!

It's hot here in Phoenix and I'm working hard to feel cool.  I pulled out this adorable image named Moose Cheer with the sentiment Moose Wonderful Time by Little Miss Muffet.  This week I'm posting a card for the Inspiration Post for Challenge #168 in our ANYTHING GOES challenge at Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog!
I colored my image with Copics and used Gold Glitter Ritz on my ornaments, Stampendous glitter on my snow and Glossy Accents on the red berries on the wreath.
Challenge 168 is entering it's second and final week so if you have a card you'd like to enter in the challenge, the time to do it is now.  One lucky winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the LMMS Shop!
                                                                                       Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                        Gail

1 comment:

  1. Superb coloring/shading on your moose, as well as the fabulous wreath. This looks wonderful, Gail, and fits the holiday well using the traditional red/green, as well as the glitzy silver and gold. Your card creation is "moose" wonderful, m'dear !! Hope it did make you feel a bit cooler while you were coloring him up and glitzing up the snow!

    ReplyDelete